Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rodeo Austin Carnival

Friday night Del and I went on a HOT date with our awesome friends Ken and Keri to the......



We had so much fun! No ankle-biters around, just the adults. We got the wristband deal - pay one price, ride unlimited rides. Yee-Haw!
Thanks for all the pics, Ken.




Keri and I. I think I'm a foot taller than she is. We were laughing, cuz I had to scrunch down far.

That Genesis ride behind us was our first ride. It goes back and forth from side to side in a circle. Ken was hysterical - he can scream like a woman. He could give Jared a run for his money. We were all laughing so hard!




Keri & Ken on the Ferris Wheel. It was the kind that was enclosed and fit 4 people. My favorite. I don't like the open ones - especially sitting next to someone who likes to make it rock back and forth. NO THANK YOU.




Ken took this from his spinning cart - hence the blur. This ride lasted for freaking EVER. Del started sweating bullets, and had to concentrate really hard on not yacking. Poor guy was DONE after 2 rides. Weak stomach - this one did him in. (Don't worry honey - I still think you're manly.)




Del and I sans children. Good times, good times.

6 comments:

Mhari said...

Del I am totally with you on those spinning rides. They are a work of concentration for sure!

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

What a fun date! We need something like that here in Elk Grove!

Ginger said...

That's so funny. That is one of mine and Brian's favorite rides, too! We took the kids last summer and went on it one time and about died! We couldn't go on any more rides after that cause we were both so blaagh! LOL!

Sparkle Mama said...

Y'all are a hoot! Glad you had fun :)

Jeff and Mandy said...

Kristin you are so pretty! I love your dark hair! :)

Ken said...

I think Travis totally could take me in the screaming department. Love the video clip of him screaming. Hilarious...