Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tornado warning!


Texas weather is CRAZY!

It has been overcast for a few days now, but today the sky opened up and poured down the wrath of Hades. Hail the size of golf balls came crashing down in some places - broke some windshields even.

This is what our front yard looked like after it hit us.






Sarah was running around like mad, barking and pooping on the porch. Oh the joys of having an excited ding-bat puppy.

The kids and I stood in the garage and watched it pour down.

Good times.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

That (tornados) is my worst fear about moving... Yikes! Guess I'll just live in my comfort zone forever... (I hope not!)

Sparkle Mama said...

I know it is crazy...Texas weather is bipolar! It needs meds!

Ken said...

Did any of your cars get hail damage? The suburban got a little beat up but thank goodness to Geico, they were on top of it the next day...