Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bowling

Last Thursday Del took the day off.

It was sooooo hot that day. Everyday is hot around here. Humidity stinks. BAD!

We decided to have a play-day. Matt was at EFY in San Antonio for the week, and Bug was at Scout Camp. So we took Travis, Sydney and Rylee out for some fun.

First we went to Olive Garden and had lunch. YUM. We all filled up on breadsticks before our lunch even came. Mmmmm. After lunch we went BOWLING. Del and I had our own lane, and the 3 kids had their own. It was really fun, and nice to be out of the heat for awhile.

BTW - got a new phone. It records videos now - it's awesome! I can video EVERYTHING! I'm sorry if you get bombarded by them. They're not very long, I promise!



After bowling we all went swimming at the amenity center that's right by our house. It was a fun day!

That night all the kids were tuckered out from the activities. They got to watch a movie before bedtime, while Del and I went to Ken and Keri's to play a mean game of Rook.



The girls against the boys - and we (the girls) spanked them. Del was in denial. Ken was pouting. (We took the video for Brent and Leslie that are gone visiting family. We miss you!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We miss you guys too!!! XXOOxoXxOo

Cherai said...

Ok I have never thought this before but Del kinda sounds like Uncle Roger. Weird! Also we have got to have a reunion so Doug and I can play Rook with you guys. We LOVE that game.

Matt Claridge said...

Losers!!!!! Why do you always do the fun stuff when im gone!!! )8-(

Sparkle Mama said...

Look at you with your fancy phone and your filming- love it! Looks like a blast. I love that you caught that moment on video.

Adam said...

Del,
I want my shirt back. I have new ones from this summer. I'll trade ya.

Adam