Saturday, July 4, 2009

Date Night....

Last night was a fun date night - just the two of us. We had quite the evening!

I FINALLY convinced Del it's time to get a pedicure. I've been trying to get him to go with me for YEARS. He was convinced it's not MANLY.

I had to document the occasion. He was a good sport, but says he's never going again. We'll see.



You can't hear him, but he said "Are you videoing me?" That's when I laughed.

After the pedicure we went home and watched a movie. We munched on birthday cookies (No NDS required) and popcorn.

Good times.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Nice Del, glad your feet finally got de-flowered!
Casey and I got mani-pedi's for Father's Day. It was great. I'm all for some asian lady cutting and trimming my toe nails and then top it off with a foot/leg massage. At least I don't have to do it. Plus I like the vibrating (massaging) chairs.
Good times.

amy k said...

I know you don't know me, but I'm Betsy's sister-in-law. I'm here with her for the next couple weeks. Anyway....my story is, I got a really bad haircut right before I left (she butchered it) and it's really bugging me. Betsy said you were taking a break but to ask anyway. If you have time in the upcoming weeks, do you mind touching up and fixing (cutting) my hair?

P.S. Love the date night video.

Unknown said...

You have got to be kidding me....And Del says a Jetta is a girl car? Look who's talking now!!!!!!!!!

gamacks said...

Del us gat guys have to get pedi's. I am trying to get my wife to go with. I am glad Adam has joined the metro-sexual club. I tried to get Gary to do it when he was in Atlanta.

Sparkle Mama said...

Too cool! I want Bill to get one done too... hmmmm maybe we will both get them done for my Bday! ha ha