Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cataracts....

A couple weeks ago all the kids went in for an eye exam. Time for new glasses for 3 of the hoodlums (Matt, Trav & Syd). The other 2 have MY eyes - 20/20 Thankyouverymuch.

One time when we lived in Mesa, Del wanted me to get tested to see if I needed glasses. He thought I had a depth perception problem, because I couldn't see the car in front of me until I was almost on top of it, and would slam on my brakes. After the exam, I had to break the news to him that I had 20/20 vision, and it was just my driving. He still complains that I need my brakes changed more than anybody else he knows. I come by it naturally - I get it from my MOM. (yeah, you know it, don't deny it.)

As part of the exam all the kids got their pupils dilated. Sooooo funny driving home with a bunch of kids that look like geriatrics with cataracts.

Had to snap a pic. They were not thrilled. Ehhhh - who cares.




(Bug looks like a hit-man, and I think Rylee looks blind - like she doesn't know which direction the camera is.)

4 comments:

Mhari said...

That is a great pic. And you are right about Rylee. She does look a bit like Ray Charles there. :-)

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

Great picture. Looks like you were trying to make a homemade low budget sci fi movie.

Ginger said...

I'm so laughing right now.

Rushell said...

This picture is great! I am laughing so hard. The looks on there faces of "seriously mom!" is just killing me.