Saturday, August 29, 2009

WICKED

Last night I took Sydney and Rylee to see WICKED. We loved it!




Dad snapped a pic before we left.

We sat next to James and Mhari in the nose-bleed section. Sydney and Rylee took turns sitting on my lap so they could see better. By the time the play was over my legs were tingling. James was also sweet and let Rylee plaster herself up next to him for a better view.

James and Mhari

AND - very exciting news! Rylee discovered she has a loose tooth while at the play. She couldn't keep her fingers out of her mouth wiggling it back and forth the entire time. She was so excited, she had to run down to show Ken and Keri who were sitting at a lower altitude.

Waiting for the fun to begin.

1 comment:

Sparkle Mama said...

Glad y'all got to go to Wicked! We loved it soooo much ;) I love how all your clothes coordinate... even Rylee's hair matches your belt! ha ha

Okay just realized if these comments are all going to your phone right now that I am probably keeping you up.

Sorry - I am playing blog catch up.