Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rylee's Video for Daddy...

I've been trying to clean up my computer to make more space - it's been running really slooooowwwwww.

I came across this video of Rylee talking to Daddy. He was on a business trip to Ireland at the time, and it was his first long trip away from home. He was there for SIX WEEKS. It was terrible - we all missed him badly - but not as badly as he missed US.

You would think traveling all over the world would be glamorous and exciting, but if you don't have a loved one there to share it with, it's not that fun. I had the kids to occupy my time, but he only had books, in an empty hotel room. Not very fun.

We're glad his traveling days are over, except for the occasional trip to California. I think Brazil is next for him, but hopefully it won't be for six weeks. YUCK.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

PRICELESS!!! I LOVE IT!!! What a great video to have later on!

Love,
Mom

Sparkle Mama said...

So sweet!