Thursday, November 12, 2009

I love you!

I know I'm still a slacker, and I need to put a LOT on here, but it's been a busy day, gimme a break. I still vow to update VERY SOON.

Tonight Del came home after work and gave me my HT gift. It was a musical Nativity Snow Globe. I collect Nativity sets. Anything Nativity. Love it!

While I was opening my card that accompanied the gift, Del was talking on the phone with Mhari about getting together with James. As he was on the phone, he watched me read my card. When their conversation ended he absentmindedly said, "I love you" to Mhari. She didn't say anything - I don't think she heard him right.

He immediately realized what he had done, and said, "Er- I meant that for Kristin, but love you too!"

After he hung up the phone we laughed. STILL chuckling to myself.

Sooooo not like Del to tell friends that he loves them. You must be SPECIAL, Mhari.

I love you, too!

3 comments:

Tosha Mack said...

That is funny! I have done that a ton when leaving a message for a friend... where I say "ok, love ya, bye".
I'm sure Del loves her in some way.... and you too!

Adam said...

Love all the new posts! Very creative!

Sparkle Mama said...

That is hilar! I have done the same thing before :) ha ha

I love Mhari too! AND I love you!