Tuesday, November 10, 2009

YIKES!

I am dedicating all day Thursday and Friday to updating my blog. Where did the month of October go - I have no idea! What a slacker. I vow to do better.

Until tomorrow, I'll leave you with this little tidbit....

The other day Bug walked by with his pants hanging a little low....

"Hey Bug - pull up your pants, you're busting crack."

To which he turned, cocked his head to the side, turned up his mouth with a devilish grin and ever-so smoothly replied, "You like what you see???"

Ummm ICK.

We both laughed pretty hard. He's a quick one.

4 comments:

Sparkle Mama said...

i needed a good laugh today- thanks for posting this crack goodness

Adam said...

Doing real good on your updates today! (I can say that since I updated mine)

Tosha Mack said...

he is sooo your child!

Adam said...

PS. Did I mention I love all the new updates from last weekend??