Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Getting our Groove On...

Saturday night we went dancing. Yeah - that's right DANCING! Wooo Hooo! It was so much fun. Del didn't complain ONCE. He danced every time the rhythm got me, and got down with his bad-self. It was fun watching our friends Ken and Keri - they're really good at the country dancing. Del said he'd even take lessons to learn how to do that. He said he likes it much better than the ol' shakin' yer booty thang. We'll see how coordinated we are TOGETHER. scary.

We went to a place that has different rooms for different genres. The country genre seemed to be the most popular - Texas - go figure.

Brent and Leslie. (Leslie had to drag Brent there by the hair. Which is why he's now bald.)


Ken and Keri - doing what they do so well.


Del and me. Next time - I'm wearing my hair slicked back in a pony-tail with bangs in a barrett! It was stinkin' HOT and sweaty, nasty.


Ken and Keri - the happy dancing couple.


The girls - all in black - we had a theme going on.

Fun times.

2 comments:

Corrianne said...

Hola! Dancing is so fun, and I'm so glad to hear that you went! You two are such fun parents and you're so spunky! I absolutely love it! Miss you lots !!! love ya hun!

Sparkle Mama said...

Soooooooooooo fun! I love the pics- I felt like I was there ;) hee hee

Okay, Leslie's eyes look HOT! Great job on her make up Kristin :) Now that is what I call a SMOKEY look. Rrrrarrr!