Thursday, June 3, 2010

Back to December....

Del and I went to Disneyland for our Anniversary - sans children. Ruthy came to stay with the kiddos while we were gone. Thanks, Foof!

The first day it rained all day, but it was great, because there were no lines to ANYTHING.









The second day we went back the weather was gorgeous!



Cinderella's Castle



The Christmas decorations were AWESOME. So beautiful.






I talked Del into getting our faces painted. A HUGE Leap out of his comfort zone!





We went to the Cheesecake Factory that night for dinner with these still on our faces. It was AWESOME!




2 comments:

Sparkle Mama said...

Love it! Way to party it up guys :) Way to be a trooper about the face painting- Del... that is a sign of a true man :) hee hee

Jared and Janelle said...

I disagree, I feel bad that you would subject him to such humiliation. I feel for you Del.