Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Del!

I'll try to backlog and update the past 6 months in between posting what's current. Sound good? Because at the rate I'm going, I'll be behind all stinkin' YEAR.

So - Del just turned the big 4 0.

Morgan is now in control of this post, because my Mom forgot to sign off, lucky me! My Mom has been suffering from what I like to call, The Summer Stress Disorder or SSD. SSD causes extreme loss of patience and control in one's actions. She has been venting her SSD on the one's close enough to smack or ground ( almost always ground) I would like to inform all of you Bloggers that I will probably never be heard from again, and hopefully you're smart enough to know what happened ( I died of BOREDOM!). PS This is all just a joke from me to Mom. No hard feelings =)

4 comments:

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

Love it! I see where he gets it from. Hang in there Morgan! It's a seasonal disorder and will pass eventually.

Ruthy Butler said...

Nice Bug!!!!

Camille Bassett said...

Wow Kristen all I see here is you have a very smart kid on your hands. He has a better vocabulary than half your friends. What a lucky mom!

Ruthy Butler said...

I remember when my sister had this cool blog and she updated it all the time with fun pictures and stories! man I miss those days!!!