Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kelsey & Kim come to visit!

Early November Kim and Kelsey came to Texas for a lovely visit. It was AWESOME - they came just in time to help me move all my furniture to get new carpet. I really didn't PLAN that, it was just a happy coincidence! LOVE you for helping me. :)

Kelsey is competitive. Whenever we get together, she wants to see if she can beat Kim at arm wrestling. Then when Kim squashes her like a little bug, she comes to ME to help boost her ego back up. See - I'm a giver. LOL.

3 comments:

Ruthy Butler said...

Nice blogging! Its about time! Looks like lots of fun has happened since 6 months ago! LOL! Keep up the good work!!

Sparkle Mama said...

Y'all are soooo fun! Welcome back to blog world :) Missed ya!

Jordan and Luci said...

Finally! I've been wondering what the heck was going on with you guys! Your Disneyland pics made me laugh! I don't think I could PAY Jordan enough to get his face painted. You guys are hilarious!

I loved the video with you and Kim and Kelsey. Makes me smile. I haven't seen them forever!

Oh and did you know we're moving to Utah? We'll be there June 24 or 25, so when you're all there for Levi's wedding I would love to hang out!