Thursday, June 3, 2010

Halloween 2009!

Holy Moly - it's JUNE!!!

I cannot believe it's been 6 months since I last blogged. Let me just apologize to my family (siblings) for slacking, since they seem to be the most annoyed that I have not blogged. I'm sorry from the heart of my bottom. Please forgive me. :)

So - I'm going to be playing catch-up for a little while.


I skipped Halloween last year. I'm not sure what happened to October?!
We each carved our own pumpkins for FHE.











All the pumpkins sitting on the front porch.



Travis is some ghouly montster thing-a-ma-jig, Rylee is Hannah Montanna, and Syd is a candy corn witch.


Matt was a nun. He was so pretty! People at the ward party didn't recognize him. They kept asking who the new girl was.



Here are a bunch of pics from the ward party.


Ken as Nacho, Keri as Sister Encarnacion. Their orphans are MIA.



The Wizard of Oz Family: Leslie as Glinda, Brent as Elphaba (Wicked Witch of the West) and Ryan is the Tin Man



Kaitlyn is Dorothy



Kylie is the Cowardly Lion



McKeneley as the Scarecrow



Brynlie is the cutest little Munchkin



Elphaba and Nacho getting friendly.



Rushell as a Fairy



The Talbots



The Gilliams - Scooby, Shaggy (who is really bald), Daphne, and Wilma



Melanie - Jailbird


Hazel - as Super Girl



Betsy as (I think) The Greatest American Hero



Ethan as a cute little cow, and not sure what Bill is.


Laura as a sassy, sparkletastic elf.



Jeremy - self explanatory.




Lonya and Cayden




Mary and Lowell Dennis



The Elders and the Nun. Elder Halversen, Matt, and Elder Hertig

Bryce as Bozo



Sarah made a GREAT clown!



Rylee went as Miley Cyrus for the party. For the school Carnival, she was Hannah Montana. She said the wig was too itchy.

Bug wanted to wear a shirt that said, "I'm with Stupid."




1 comment:

Sparkle Mama said...

We still have never carved pumpkins as a family- lame huh? Maybe this Oct. we will do it :) Your pumpkins came out great.

Okay- you need to get your animal costumes straight...Ethan was a GIRAFFE not a cow :) ha ha! I picked a giraffe costume because of his ridiculous eye lashes (giraffes have awesome lashes!).

Your kids costumes were great- as usual :) Love ya!