Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Eyelash emergency.....

Last night at exactly 11:45 pm - house is quiet, all lights are off, Del is snoring softly in the background, I'm getting ready for bed. I sat my phone next to the sink to start the routine - ya'll know what I'm talking about - wash face, lean in nose-to-nose in the mirror to inspect flaws, perform minor surgery on "flaws" etc. Right as I start to lean in, my phone vibrates, chimes and falls in the sink, shattering the silence in the house.

SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME! It was Kim texting to see if I was awake. I immediately responded telling her she scared me to death. The phone rang a second later - Kim, laughing. My breathing slowed back down to normal.

She was at the store (we're on different time-zones) wondering which kind of false eyelashes to get for the Halloween costume I sent her and Danny to borrow for her party this year. After we had a good laugh, I gave her the very important information.

Here's the costume she's borrowing, that I can't wait to see her in!

3 comments:

Jordan and Luci said...

Whoah, you look like Ruthy in that picture...I want to see Kim in that too! That is awesome!

MaryAnn said...

Now that is the Del I remember! JK
I love this picture. You guys are so fun! The only thing I've dressed up like for halloween since I was married was a tired worn out housewife. Oh, wait. . . .

Sparkle Mama said...

Love the costumes! Groooovy!