Saturday, October 25, 2008

Plain Blog...

I used to have a prettier blog, but I found that with the fancy background and family picture in the title, it loaded soooo slowww. So now I'm just keeping this plain old black one. Loads faster on phones too - I likey. OK? Everybody down with that? Judging my blog cuz it's not as cute and creative as yours? Aaaaaah... who cares what you think anyway. Yeah.... I'm talkin' to YOU. Dude, it's late - talking to the screen in my best Dinero.

Del's on his way to pick up the car in El Paso. (5 minutes after he left he called and said his butt was already numb, and "am I there yet?") He left this afternoon and drove by himself. He's staying in a hotel so he can be there first thing in the morning to turn in the rental car and then pick up our car and drive right back home. Poor guy - WAY TO TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM! (You rock, babe!) I wish I could've gone with him, but alas, Travis had a baseball tournament tonight and tomorrow, and the boys have to go to the church in the morning to help set up for the Halloween Haunted Hall, which the young men are in charge of.

Plus tomorrow is the Pfall PfreakOut - AKA Halloween Carnival. (Don't ask - it's a Pf'ville play-on-words thing that they do with everything. When we came here in July, there was a banner on main street that said, "July Pfourth Pfirework Pfestival!)

And tomorrow night is the Ward Trunk-or-Treat. Del said he's hoping to make it back in time for the church Halloween party, but I'm not holding my breath. Bet he drives slow on purpose. Nooooooooo - he would never do THAAAAAAT.

TTFN.

1 comment:

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

Plain huh? I just don't see you settling for plain! I sure you will come up with something extra special that will put all of our blogs to shame. No pressure!