Friday, October 24, 2008

New House ...

I finally took a few pics of our new house for my Mom and MIL and friends who have asked for them. I only have a small window of opportunity - when the kids are at school and I don't have clients in my chair, and when the house is CLEAN. Who wants to look at somebody's messy house?

After waiting a YEAR for our empty house in Utah to sell, we're very grateful to even HAVE a house - especially with the economy right now, and all the mortgage problems. We are blessed.

So - for now, this is downstairs - minus my bedroom and the laundry room. (Too ugly to go public!) Whenever we get the crown moulding done in our bedroom, I promise I'll post a pic of that. Oh, and when the kids clean their rooms, I MIGHT post of those too. We'll see....

Front of the house - on the corner of a cul-de-sac.

Walking in the front door.

Living Room on the right.


Study/Office on Left

Study/Office

Hallway Nook and Stairs

Kitchen Table Area

Family Room

Standing in Family Room towards Kitchen and Stairs

Kitchen

Other side Kitchen

10 comments:

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

Beautiful Home! Do you have room for us, we can be there in a week. Congrats on this and getting your home sold in Utah.

Emily H said...

Way cute!!

Rebecca and Eric MantanoƱa said...

That is gorgeous! Where did you get the big spoon and fork on your kitchen wall? I love em!

The Ratliff's said...

You have a beautiful home. I thought your comment about it being clean was funny. I've resorted to taking pictures of our new house one room at a time, since I can never seem to get it all presentable at once. I still have several rooms to go.

Unknown said...

Thanks everybody!

Shannon - of COURSE you can come live with us - I can always use another pair of hands to help me cook and clean. But don't you have a new house of your own? We need to come see you at Thanksgiving.

Rebecca - I got the spoon and fork out of a Pottery Barn catalog a few years ago - don't know if they still carry them.

Darla - I think it's a GREAT idea to take pics one room at a time. I'll work on that with the kids' rooms - LOL.

Julie said...

You have a beautiful home! Are you liking Texas?

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

Love it and the color! Are the rest of the rooms painted yet? Can't wait to see the rest!

Sparkle Mama said...

I love, love, love your house... it is so like a perfect model home!

Jared and Janelle said...

Your house is gorgeous. It looks like it could be in a pottery barn magazine.

Becky said...

Your house looks way nicer than mine. You're gonna think mines not that great. Why don't you decorate it while you're there