Friday, February 13, 2009

Random Pics....

Today I was downloading the rest of the random pics from my camera.  

This is a lovely little gash from the Cable Box falling on my head.  


We decided to get the giant t.v. out of Bug's room.  The cable box was sitting on top of it, and when I went behind the t.v. to unplug it, the box fell on top of my head.  YOUCH!  (I said a bad word.) Got teary-eyed too, it hurt so bad. (I'm tough, dang it!) 

That same day, I was cleaning the front of the fridge, and when I finished, I stood up and hit my head again on the counter-top.  (Question: If all the kids are in school, and I say a bad word, did it really happen if nobody heard it?  i.e.  When a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is around, does it make a sound?)

The next day as I was on an airplane to Denver, I had to make a run to the back of the plane.  I was wearing a hat.  As I came out of the bathroom, I bumped my head AGAIN on the stupid overhead vacancy sign.  Stupid hat bill, and stupid people who build airplanes too short for us 6'0" and taller people.    Not a great week for my head.

As I was downloading all the random pics, I came across a few more that I don't remember taking.... 

There were some pics of bare butts.  (I did post one on here, but took it off - don't want to offend anyone - LOL.)

Please tell me other people's kids are goobers like mine?!


2 comments:

Sparkle Mama said...

OUCH! You poor thing :(

Ken said...

Are you sure you don't have any long term brain damage from that? I thought I saw you do a little twitch last time we were over. Slurring your words too...