Sunday, February 1, 2009

Matt update....

The day after I posted about Matt, he told me the girl told HIM that she really did like him.  (Duh)  I asked him if he felt the same, but again he said No, he doesn't like her that way.  I asked him what he said to her, and he said he didn't know what to do.  

Del and I both had a conversation with him that night - we said "blame it on us."  "Tell her that your parents are super controlling - psycho, even."  We're totally ok with that.  LOL.  (not a far-cry, I know - be quiet.)

That's what he did.  He told her that since he can't even date until he's 16, it's pointless to even have a girlfriend right now.  She accepted it - they're still friends.  Phew!!!  Crisis over.

Yesterday morning, he walked in my room and said, "Hey mom, I just found out ANOTHER girl likes me in one of my other classes."

My response - "Oh yeah?"

Matt - with a wicked grin, "yeah, I think I'm turning into a Ladies Man."

We both cracked up laughing.

(Still scared.)

3 comments:

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

Yes, he is the ladies man. Maybe it's the name. :)

Trisha said...

LOL! That is so cute!

Ken said...

Matt's got a great personality. I can see why the girls dig him. You are going to have to keep them off of him with the psycho parent excuse.