Monday, December 15, 2008

This year's Christmas Card.....


Merry Christmas
from our homely family to yours!

This is the family you walk by and say to yourself, "bless their little hearts."

(It helps to click on the picture to enlarge and get the whole affect.)



I laughed hard when my brother-in-law sent this back to me with some editing.  He is very gifted with photo manipulation.   

I'm torn which picture looks best for our Christmas Card now.

OK, here's the real one -



Happy Holidays!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out Rebecca Hatch blog she did something simular with a photo. Very Funny. Okay now post the real photo. love to see.

D. Goddess said...

That pic is too funny. It was good to hear your voice on the phone last night. Travis is so cute. It was so sweet of him to call. Tobin was so excited.

Trisha said...

That is pretty funny! :o) I like the original version best though.

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

Thanks for the good laugh...I needed that! :)

Jeff and Mandy said...

Kristen, you look great! I wish I could have seen you and all of your family at Thanksgiving! We need to do a Mack reunion! Who's in charge??

Ruthy Butler said...

Hey how did Del like it???

Unknown said...

Del laughed pretty good.

Sparkle Mama said...

Hilar!