Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hanging Out....

Saturday Del was a man-on-a-mission. He found a killer deal on a shed for the backyard to store the bikes and mowers, anything to dejunkify the garage so he can start building some furniture again. New dressers, desks, shelves, and benches (oh my!) are on his honey-do list. 

The shed has to be just the right specs to satisfy our HOA. (Loathe HOAs)

So as he's being his handy little self, building a base for the shed, Rylee hung out watching him work. So did I. But when he discovered I was snapping pics of his handy work, he got camera shy and hid behind the truck. He's not finished with the shed yet, so next time I'll operate in stealth mode.  Yes, ME.  Call me paparazzi - I WILL get that shot.

Del in his favorite weekend green shirt.
Rylee just chillin'.

4 comments:

The Ratliff's said...

I feel like we're living kinda parallel here in TX. Casey has been building a shed for our backyard - so far, just the base. We finished our fence, and the dentist thing - kinda freaky.

Sparkle Mama said...

Lucky! We soooo want a shed some day for that very reason. Good job Del on finding a great deal!

Michael Fonseca said...

O.K. I figured out how to set up a blog, not so difficult but it's mainly for the business. Check it out at 9162478450.blogspot.com. Pretty cool ya think? It's my cell phone #.

You guys are my first experience with blogging and and it's kind of cool. Personally, I think the whole "My Space" & "Face Book" is for teens and for the lonely people but that's just me...

I'm glad to see you guys are settling in. How much longer before we see Del wearing a cowboy hat and boots? Great job on the shed. It needs a name, kind of like Joe's. (BAS) "Big A!! Shed" Post some Pix when it's all done. Any cool places to ride? We're counting down the days to Mojave. I think it's like 90 or so. The kids look like they are enjoying life over there. Oh well, it's late so I'd better turn in. Next time we're in Texas, we'll stop by. Bye for now.. MF

Sparkle Mama said...

Whew- I am now caught up on your blog... I have read every single one that I had missed :) Very fun way to spend my Sunday night. Love ya!